Keep your child safe online - Parent Workshop
An increasing number of young people own a mobile phone or device (iPad, tablet, PlayStation/Xbox, laptop or PC) they can use to access the internet and social media.
At Ark Boulton Academy we help students to understand the risks of going online and teach them how to use the internet safely.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you know how many hours a day your child spends online?
- Do you know what your child is doing online?
- Have you put parental controls on their device(s)?
- Do you know anything about the social media apps used?
- Do you know anything about: cyberbullying, sexting, grooming, or child exploitation?
If you have answered “NO” to two or more questions, it’s time to find out the answers. Join our workshop on Wednesday 15th May, 09:00 - 11:00 at Ark Boulton Academy.