Applying for a place in Year 7 for September 2019
The deadline for applying to Ark Boulton Academy for Year 7 entry in September 2019 is 31st October 2018.
Please visit Birmingham City Council Admissions website to apply.
You can also contact them on 0121 303 1888 or email email@example.com.
If you already have children at Ark Boulton and a child wishes to attend for Year 7, you will still need to apply via the same process above.
World Aids Day 2017
This week, student's are focusing on World Aids Day, which is on Friday 1st December 2017.
World Aids Day reminds the public and the government that HIV has not gone away - there is still a vital need to raise money, increase awareness, fight prejudice and improve education. HIV is one of the most destructive pandemics in history:
- Around 100,000 people in the UK are currently living with HIV.
- Globally, an estimated 34 million people have HIV.
- More than 35 million people have died from the virus.
This year, the Ark Boulton team are helping to raise awareness through assemblies and virtues lessons, and raise money for the Nelson Mandela Children's Fund. Every year the fund reaches out and improves the lives of up to 100,000 disadvantaged children and their famililes in Southern Africa. We are honoured to be supporting such a cause by selling Red Ribbons at our academy.
Every Red Ribbon sold will go towards the work the Nelson Mandela Children's Fund is dedicated to, including:
- Identifying and protecting vulnerable children who have lost parents to HIV/Aids.
- Supporting child refugees/displaced children living in poverty.
- Helping young people develop their education, income generating and work skills.
- Gaining access to healthcare and education for sick and disabled children.