Applying for a place in Year 7 for September 2019
The deadline for applying to Ark Boulton Academy for Year 7 entry in September 2019 is 31st October 2018.
Please visit Birmingham City Council Admissions website to apply.
You can also contact them on 0121 303 1888 or email email@example.com.
If you already have children at Ark Boulton and a child wishes to attend for Year 7, you will still need to apply via the same process above.
Year 11 Deutsche Bank Visit
Year 11 students had the amazing opportunity to visit the Deutsche Bank as part of their careers and aspirations curriculum.
Students were involved in many workshops throughout the visit to help show them the many variety of careers available in investment banking. Workshops included:
- The difference between Investment Banking and Retail Banking.
- Etiquette Sessions where students practiced and took part in live rehearsals of working within banking.
- What is the role of the Compliance Department?
- Experiencing live trade on stock markets.
- What is the role of the Financial Crime Department?
- Developing interview skills.
We would like to thank our academy governor Mr Hamid who works at the Deutsche Bank, for providing us with this fantastic opportunity.