End of Term Arrangements
The last day of term for all students will be Thursday 24th May.
The academy will be closed to students on Friday 25th May for staff INSET day, with the exception of Year 11 with examinations.
Year 11 Deutsche Bank Visit
Year 11 students had the amazing opportunity to visit the Deutsche Bank as part of their careers and aspirations curriculum.
Students were involved in many workshops throughout the visit to help show them the many variety of careers available in investment banking. Workshops included:
- The difference between Investment Banking and Retail Banking.
- Etiquette Sessions where students practiced and took part in live rehearsals of working within banking.
- What is the role of the Compliance Department?
- Experiencing live trade on stock markets.
- What is the role of the Financial Crime Department?
- Developing interview skills.
We would like to thank our academy governor Mr Hamid who works at the Deutsche Bank, for providing us with this fantastic opportunity.