'Going for Success' - event for Year 11 parents and students
Going for Success is an event for all Year 11 students and their parents and carers which will be held on Wednesday 16th March, 6pm - 8pm.
As we approach the exam period it is essential that our students and their families are as prepared as possible so that everybody achieves the best possible exam results in the summer.
At the event we will be providing a revision kit, guidance on study styles, an update on summer exams, and a Q & A session so that we can answer any questions that you have.
- Welcome by Mrs H Channa, Principal
- Update on Examination Guidelines
- Information on Colleges and Employability
- Collect interim reports
- Meet the Directors of Faculty and discuss your child’s revision needs
- Attend workshops to support revision