Half Term Arrangements
All students will return on Monday 25th February.
Year 11 Deutsche Bank Visit
Year 11 students had the amazing opportunity to visit the Deutsche Bank as part of their careers and aspirations curriculum.
Students were involved in many workshops throughout the visit to help show them the many variety of careers available in investment banking. Workshops included:
- The difference between Investment Banking and Retail Banking.
- Etiquette Sessions where students practiced and took part in live rehearsals of working within banking.
- What is the role of the Compliance Department?
- Experiencing live trade on stock markets.
- What is the role of the Financial Crime Department?
- Developing interview skills.
We would like to thank our academy governor Mr Hamid who works at the Deutsche Bank, for providing us with this fantastic opportunity.