Commitment essentially has three meanings:
- 'a promise to do or give something'
- 'a promise to be loyal to someone or something'
- 'the attitude of someone who works very hard to do or support something'
When you make a commitment you increase your creativity, energy and establish priorities.
How do we demonstrate commitment?
- By attending the academy, on time, everyday without fail so no learning time is lost.
- By arriving at my lessons on time.
- By committing to academy activities outside of the classroom and benefitting from the wider curriculum.
- By being a role model to others at all times, at the academy and at home.
During home learning:
- By completing work in line with my school timetable on time, every day without fail so that no learning time is lost.
- By attending the live lessons, accessing lessons on Ark Boulton Virtual Academy or in work booklets.