Humility means 'showing that you do not think of yourself as better than other people'.
Humility supports you to:
- be authentic and honest with yourselves and others
- realise that much of life is outside of your control
- serve other people selflessly
- be grateful
How do we demonstrate humility?
- By following staff instructions because I trust them to keep me safe and help me to achieve.
- By listening to instructions from all members of staff.
- By listening to the views of others in a considered way.
During home learning:
- By following staff instructions online because I trust them to keep me safe and help me achieve.
- By listening to the views of others in a considered way and not speaking over them.