Justice means 'the quality of being just, impartial, or fair; conformity to truth, fact, or reason'.
We know what is right and what is wrong from an inherent sense of justice. While many definitions of right and wrong keep changing from time to time and place to place, some factors remain stable. For instance, it is never right to take a life for selfish purposes. That has always been a crime, and we know that it is wrong because we are punished for such an action.
How do we demonstrate justice?
- By knowing right from wrong and using this knowledge to inform what I say and do, even when no one is watching.
- By standing up for the rights of others and myself.
- By avoiding judgement of others.
During home learning:
- By making positive and helpful comments to be a responsible online citizen.
- By avoiding judgement of others online.