Self-Discipline is the 'correction or regulation of oneself for the sake of improvement'.
- improved health
- greater academic and career success
- better relationships
- better financial health
- fewer regrets
- improved time management
- completion of tasks and projects
How do we demonstrate self-discipline?
- By wearing my full uniform with pride at all times.
- By being organised for learning by bringing all my equipment, my Journal and reading book.
- By working to my full potential in all lessons to make great progress and achieve success.
- By completing my independent learning to the best of my ability.
During home learning:
- By being organised for home learning by having my device, exercise book open, all my equipment ready, and my Character Journal or Learning Journal.
- By ensuring that I know my passwords and am logged in ready to start online lessons.
- By working to my full potential for all subject s to make great progress and achieve success.
- By making sure that I engage respectfully with online learning tools such as the chat function and microphones.