We believe that wearing a smart school uniform is an important sign that our pupils take pride in belonging to Ark Boulton Academy and are willing to take part in all aspects of school life.
It is expected that all pupils will travel to and from the academy every day in neat and clean uniform, giving the clear message to the public that our pupils take pride in belonging to the Academy.
Anyone who fails to do so will be sent home to change their uniform or kept out of lessons for the day.
Download our full uniform policy here.
The following items are branded and need to be purchased from our Uniform Supplier:
- Tracksuit bottoms for PE
- T-shirt for PE
- Gym bag
- Headscarf (optional)
- Navy blue skirts (available in two lengths)
- Navy blue formal trousers with the school logo are available at our uniform supplier, however it is an option to buy these without the logo from elsewhere.
Additional unform items include:
- White shirts (short or long sleeves)
- Black tights or ankle socks (leggings are not be permitted)
- Plain black school shoes
- A school bag which is suitable for carrying books, pencil cases and any other items required for learning.
Our Uniform Provider: Mansuri UK
The closest store is on the Stratford Road:
Mansuri Stratford Road Store
764 Stratford Rd
Birmingham, B11 4BP
Telephone: 0121 778 2787
If you have any uniform items that are in good condition and your child has outgrown or no longer needs including:
- PE kit
Please call in advance to book an appointment to bring them in, freshly laundered, so that we can share them with families in need of a little extra help.