We believe that wearing a smart school uniform is an important sign that our pupils take pride in belonging to Ark Boulton Academy and are willing to take part in all aspects of school life.
It is expected that all pupils will travel to and from the academy every day in neat and clean uniform, giving the clear message to the public that our pupils take pride in belonging to the Academy.
Anyone who fails to do so will be sent home to change their uniform or kept out of lessons for the day.
The following items are branded and need to be purchased from our Uniform Supplier:
- Tracksuit bottoms for PE
- T-shirt for PE
- Gym bag
- Headscarf (optional)
- Navy blue skirts (available in two lengths)
- Navy blue formal trousers with the school logo are available at our uniform supplier, however it is an option to buy these without the logo from elsewhere.
Additional uniform items include:
- White shirts (short or long sleeves)
- Black tights or ankle socks (leggings are not be permitted)
- Plain black school shoes
- A school bag which is suitable for carrying books, pencil cases and any other items required for learning.
We ask that all clothing is named, including shoes, so that lost items can be returned to their owner. The school cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage of pupils’ property and valuables. All mislaid items are placed in the lost property box located in the school office. Please ask the school office if you wish to look through this box. We endeavour to return all named property, but give unclaimed lost property to a local children’s charity at the end of term.
Purchasing school uniform
Our uniform supplier is Mansuri.
The closest store is on the Stratford Road:
Mansuri Stratford Road Store
764 Stratford Rd
Birmingham, B11 4BP
Telephone: 0121 778 2787
Any unwanted items of uniform may be given to the school office. We host regular second-hand uniform sales where good quality items can be picked up for low cost.